Community Search
SAMSOG General Discussion
Moderator(s): Ginger W. Jones
| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Records of Landmark Surveying and Planning 1 J. Quattlebaum In my records spreadsheet I have that Paul E. Harper with Harper Engineering worked at Landmark.  But I have not verified that info.  If you find out let me know. Hope that helps, David
by D. May
Thursday, September 13, 2018
Records of Benchmark Engineering 0 D. May Does anyone know who has the records of Benchmark Engineering? Thanks, David
by D. May
Friday, August 31, 2018
"The Nutting Plat of The Tripod Property" 5 M. Lincoln Thanks but Josh Lewis, IV found it in their archives.
by M. Lincoln
Sunday, August 26, 2018
Records of Etowah Eng & Surveying 0 D. May Does anyone know who has the records of Etowah Engineering and Surveying?  The number on Google is disconnected. Thanks, David
by D. May
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Records of Alvin (A.E.) Vaughn 2 M. Chastain It is my understanding that all of these records were destroyed in a fire.
by D. Collins
Monday, August 13, 2018
Records of Vaughn & Drake 1 M. Lincoln Did you get an answer? I'm also looking for their records.
by J. Moeller
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
2018 Summer Meeting 0 D. Collins Many thanks to everyone who helped make the meeting in Charleston a great success.
by D. Collins
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
Ethics question 1 Farris Cadle, Inc. In my mind, if what is asked for is not allowed in that particular jurisdiction I do not believe a surveyor should do it. I have been asked many times, mostly by lawyers, to subdivide a property in a way that is not allowed. I always tell them that I won't do it and they should try to get the ordinance or regulation changed through local government if they don't like the way it is worded or what it requires. Regarding enforcement, in my jurisdiction I have never seen the city or county publically go after anyone who illegally subdivided property, and I've been around a while. But illegally subdividing property does not happen very often around here and is not a hot issue for the city or county.
by S. Coleman
Friday, July 20, 2018
Looking for HP Plotter 2 S. Coleman I tried an adapter and I even tried a fancy converter but the problem lies with how the signals are processed for each type of connection. Long story short I was able to repair my old plotter. But thank you for the help!
by S. Coleman
Friday, July 20, 2018
Land survey exam cancelled 0 M. Lupton I just received notification by PSI that my scheduled survey exam has been cancelled and to check back in late August for an update. The reason given was that the board had decided to suspend the exam until it is updated to reflect OCGA 43-15. I'm a tad disappointed that I didn't see this coming or I would've scheduled the exams previous to now. However, my question is whether anyone knows the timeframe for reinstating the exam process? I had hoped to be able to take the required exams all within the next month or two.
by M. Lupton
Thursday, July 12, 2018
Legal Question 3 kris manley So does this mean that I can not perform a survey for anyone outside of my primary employer? (Assuming that there's no conflict of interest or ethics violation)
by M. Johnson
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Records of John Elwin Knight, Newton Co Surveyor 1 S. Coleman Mr. Knight is still in business. His number is 770-464-4549.
by M. Lincoln
Friday, June 29, 2018
SAMSOG Membership 0 D. Olson   It is that time of year again.  Time to renew your membership.  Please renew by July 01, 2018. Looking forward to seeing everyone at North Charleston for the summer conference.
by D. Olson
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
New Look for the Website 2 D. Collins The new website looks great!
by K. Colburn
Saturday, June 9, 2018
Tim Perdue, RLS #2261 0 J. Green Tim Perdue passed away Wednesday morning. The link below contains the arrangements. https://www.conner-westburyfuneralhome.com/tributes/Tim-Perdue
by J. Green
Friday, June 8, 2018
Ansel Poe & Associates 0 A. Deegan Anybody have any idea what ever happened to a company called Ansel Poe & Associates. I'm looking for one of their plats dated January 16, 1963 in Ellenwood, in South DeKalb County. Thanx, Aidan
by A. Deegan
Thursday, May 10, 2018
SB 425 2 S. Coleman It was signed yesterday. There is a link on the homepage.
by D. Collins
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Louis Jackson Theft of Services 1 A. Garmon Agreed. We are a small enough community to want to help each other. Thanks for sharing.
by J. Stanley
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Jinx Gaskins (Swinson A. Gaskins At RLS 1620) 90th birthday party 0 P. Sanchez Jinx Gaskins (Swinson A. Gaskins At RLS 1620) 90th birthday party April 28th 2:00 pm. 220 Midville Road Brooks Georgia.Live music with Jinx's Classic country music with Jinx as lead vocalist.Come hungry, plenty to eat.
by P. Sanchez
Monday, April 16, 2018
Lum Hall 2 M. Lincoln Thanks Mike. I'll email the details.
by M. Lincoln
Monday, April 9, 2018
more Calendar

9/20/2018
Etowah & Foothills COMBINED Chapter Meeting

1/17/2019 » 1/18/2019
2019 Technical Seminar

Contact Us

SAMSOG
P.O. Box 778
Douglasville, GA30133-0778

TEL77-947-1767